Tuesday, February 22, 2011

POW #6

Zio's was a good family reasurant. Your kids are able to draw on the paper they put on the tables, and you can just enjoy a sweet dinner with the family. I wouldn't recommend having a big party there or anything, but the food was good. Zio's is an Italian reasturant, with some American food. The reasurant was a little crowded, but had that nice Italy feel to it. It was peaceful, not to loud, and I would go back. They have many types of foods though. We have the Italian food, to Steak, to even nachos.

The waiter we had, was kind of bad. It took him awhile to get our stuff to us, he seemed a little out of it, Though that was one set back, the rest of the time was good. I tried many different foods, because I was with the family. I had the Chicken Parmigiana. ($11.79) The chicken was tender, not over cooked, just right. I have never had Chicken Parmigiana that taste so good. For the price paid for Chicken Parmigiana, you got more then enough, The amount they give you, you could of feed two kids.

The deserts were amazing. I will say though the chesse cake is still not as good as Chesse Cake Factory, but it was some of the best chesse cake ($5.29) I have ever had. The Oreo Mountain ($4.99) was also good. With the icecream, and oreo cookies on it, so good. I have never had bread pudding ($4.99) but it was oddly good.

I looked through the menu when I got to the reasturant. I couldn't find ne dish that was over $20. They are very reasonable on their prices, and give you enough food. I give this reasturant a 3 and a half stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment